Wooden sticks manufacture, like any other manufacture in Russia, requires an individual and strict responsibility of each employee for his/her area of work, multi-level and rigorous monitoring of which is carried out by workshop managers, foremen, QCD chief and actually by the director of the enterprise. It consists of some interconnected main stages:
- acceptance and sorting of high-quality environmentally-friendly birch wood of 1st grade;
- barking and peeling, at this stage we get veneer of the required thickness;
- chopping or cutting of a workpiece, at this stage we can see the intended use of a wooden stick, based on the moulds we get the workpieces of stirrers for coffee and different drinks, ice-cream sticks or wooden medical and cosmetic spatulas;
- automatic sorting of wooden sticks workpieces;
- drying, all products are dried to certain humidity and simultaneous polishing of sticks edges and faces is carried out;
- deburring, burrs and roughness are rubbed;
- testing for quality by QCD, sticks are made in accordance with specifications, which is confirmed by the certificate;
- packaging of products, they are laid in corrugated boxes with bags preventing moisture ingress.
The basis for stable development of our enterprise is:
- closed cycle of wood processing (from procurement and clearing of own woodlands to finished products manufacturing and waste utilization);
- continuous improvement of equipment from European manufacturers;
- scheduled renewal and maintenance (our own tool room and repair shop);
- qualified team;
- convenient geographical location which allows to provide delivery of the products as soon as possible;
- compliance with all agreements, both written and verbal.